Use this Whole30 motivation idea to keep you inspired during your Whole30. Whether this is your first round or your fifth, this easy and fun idea will be a daily reminder for you to keep going!
It can be easy to lose your focus when you’re doing a Whole30. There are lots of rules to keep in mind and, especially if it’s your first time, it can be easy to just give up.
Having done several rounds of Whole30, this last round I tried something different to keep my motivation up. I searched for motivational sayings that would keep me inspired each day and I wrote them down onto post-it notes! I stuck them on my fridge so I would have no choice but to see them every time I was in the kitchen.
The phrases used were from the Whole30 community all over – Facebook groups, Instagram, and even from the headmistress herself, Melissa Urban.
You can either take down each day to get a sense of accomplishment as you go (and to see how many days you have left), or you can leave them up to give you more motivation. Personally, I leave them up as I like to look back and read the positive messages.
The inspirational phrases for each day are listed below. They are put in order and based on the official Whole30 timeline as well as my own personal experiences with Whole30. Feel free to change them up however you think they would benefit you most.
Whole30 Motivational Daily Phrases
- Let’s get it started – bring on Day 1!
- Day 2 keep up the good work!
- Day 3 your body is detoxing – this is normal
- Day 4 Resist the urge to kill all the things
- Day 5 Cravings will pass – stay the course
- Day 6 Listen to your body – if you need rest, take it.
- Day 7 Focus on what you CAN have instead of what you can’t
- Day 8 1 week down! Keep it up!
- Day 9 it’s okay to grab a meal from chipotle. more than once.
- Day 10 You are 10 days in – DO NOT QUIT
- Day 11 Remember your WHY – your health is important!
- Day 12 This is challenging, but it is WORTH IT
- Day 13 Slay that sugar dragon!
- Day 14 This is a journey, not a quick fix
- Day 15 Half way through – you’ve got this!
- Day 16 Your body is mostly water – stay hydrated!
- Day 17 Your health is too important to give up now
- Day 18 You can do anything for 30 days
- Day 19 Food is fuel for your body – give it the best fuel you can
- Day 20 just 10 more days to go!
- Day 21 keep perspective: beating cancer is hard. this is not hard
- Day 22 try a new recipe, whatever sounds good
- Day 23 Focus on the benefits and keep on trucking
- Day 24 Don’t give up – you can do it.
- Day 25 You are a stronger, healthier person by doing this
- Day 26 Don’t quit now – only 5 more days!
- Day 27 You’re in the home stretch – keep going!
- Day 28 It’s a Whole30, not a Whole28
- Day 29 Only one more day!
- Day 30 Last day – you did it! Take stock of those NSVs!
Tips for this Whole30 Motivational Idea
- Use a pen that will show up well/be easy to read and that won’t run too badly if you get water on it. I used a fine-point sharpie, but looking back I would probably use a black or blue ball point.
- Don’t place the post-its too close to the door handles! Otherwise you’ll be hitting them every time you go to open the refrigerator. And you might get a paper cut 🙁
- If you have little ones, I would suggest putting them up high enough so they’re not tempted to take the post-its off before you’re ready. Alternatively, you could put the post-its in your bedroom – on the wall, or even on a bathroom door.
LOOKING FOR SOME WHOLE30 RECIPES?
A number of the posts on my site are Whole30 compliant, but start with these Whole30 round-up posts to give yourself some great ideas:
**If you scroll through those posts and feel overwhelmed (there are a ton of recipes to choose from), then I’m going to encourage you to download my 30 minute meal menu plan and grocery list. Some of the recipes listed in those posts are incorporated into it and it will help you get a compliant dinner on the table when you’re crunched for time. Click on the image below to get access.
If you try out this Whole30 motivation idea, let me know how it went for you in the comments below!
*THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. I AM A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR ME TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES. AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES, MEANING WHEN YOU CLICK THEM I RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY WORK AND MY FAMILY THIS WAY!
PIN THIS WHOLE30 MOTIVATION IDEA FOR LATER!