These Whole30 Sheet Pan Recipes are full of easy meals for dinner, or even breakfast! There is a lot of variety – recipes with chicken, sausage, steak, and seafood. Check them out and pick one (or several) for your family’s next meal.
Sheet pan recipes are great for a Whole30 because they’re pretty simple to make, they’re a lot of versatility, and the clean up is minimal. Don’t know just how versatile sheet pan meals can be? Check these recipes out to see. You can make one every day of your Whole30 if you really want to!
The recipes are grouped by category (click on a category to go to that section):
Before we get into them, let’s answer some common questions about sheet pans.
What can I use instead of a sheet pan?
If you don’t have a sheet pan, you can use a cookie sheet. If the recipe calls for a non stick sheet pan then just make sure your cookies sheet is also sheet pan. You’ll also need to be careful not to let the food fall off the cookie sheet when you put it in and take it out of the oven.
What is the difference between a sheet pan and a cookie sheet?
A sheet pan (or sometimes also called a jelly roll pan) has a short lip, or barrier, around the edges of the pan to prevent food from falling off the pan. A cookie sheet is typically flat with no lip.
What are the best sheet pans?
I’ve had a number of sheet pans and I look for ones that don’t warp (or get out of shape when they get too hot). The one I have now – and really like – is this sheet pan by USA Pan.
**If you scroll through these recipes and feel overwhelmed (there are a ton of recipes to choose from), then I’m going to encourage you to download my 30 minute meal menu plan and grocery list. This download is designed to help you get a compliant dinner on the table when you’re crunched for time. Click on the image below to get access.
Now let’s get to these recipes!
30+ Whole30 Sheet Pan Recipes
Chicken sheet pan meals are some of the most popular, and there are so many ways to make them! This list includes thighs, breasts, and even chicken sausage. There are both sweet and savory flavors, just pick which sounds best to you and add it to your weekly meal plan!
- Lemon Thyme Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner by Hot Pan Kitchen
- Easy Sheet Pan Dinner with Sausage & Veggies by Hot Pan Kitchen
- Sheet Pan Sweet Potato, Apple, & Chicken Sausage by The Radiant Chef
- Chicken & Cauliflower Roast by Tara’s Teaspoon
- One Pan Roast Chicken & Potatoes by Gluten Free Homestead
- Crispy Bakes Chicken Thighs by Cook It Real Good
- Easy Sheet Pan Chicken by Low Carb Yum
- Orange & Bell Pepper Chicken Traybake by Proportional Plate
- Sheet Pan Apple Cinnamon Chicken by Paleo Gluten Free Guy
- Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken & Vegetables by To Simply Inspire
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas by Nom Nom Paleo
This list of beef sheet pan dinners use different cuts of meat, but they’re all loaded with flavor!
- Sheet Pan Beef & Broccoli by Mary’s Whole Life
- Sheet Pan Flank Steak by Physical Kitchness
- London Broil with Toasted Coconut Brussels Sprouts by The Castaway Kitchen
- Sheet Pan Steak Fajitas by The Cook At Home Mom
Pork chops, pork loin, or pork tenderloin – take you pick with these pork sheet pan dinners!
- Italian Pork Tenderloin Sheet Pan Dinner by The Clean Eating Couple
- Pork Chops with Asparagus & Mushrooms by Family on Keto
- Smoked Sausage, Potatoes & Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner by The Rising Spoon
- Sheet Pan Spiced Pork Chops & Veggies by The Harvest Skillet
- Sheet Pan Ranch Pork Loin by Pretend It’s A Donut
Ever done seafood on a sheet pan? It’s so easy! Check out this list of seafood sheet pan dinners – choose from several shrimp or salmon options.
- Roasted Salmon with Brussels Sprouts by The Cook At Home Mom
- Cajun Shrimp Sheet Pan Dinner by Tasty Galaxy
- Spicy Green Beans & Shrimp Sheet Pan Meal by Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Sheet Pan Salmon Supper by Paleoish Krista
- Shrimp with Asparagus Sheet Pan Dinner by Tasty Galaxy
- Roasted Lemon Salmon & Asparagus Sheet Pan Meal by Kalyn’s Kitchen
Yes, you can do breakfast on a sheet pan! It’s a great way to get a meal in your belly without much work.
- Easy Sheet Pan Breakfast by Hot Pan Kitchen
- Spicy Sheet Pan Breakfast by The Kitcheneer
- Sheet Pan Roasted Spring Vegetables with Eggs by Cotter Crunch
- “Cheesy” Sheet Pan Breakfast by Bliss by Ris
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake by Hungry by Nature
WANT EVEN MORE WHOLE30 RECIPES?
Check out some of this roundup of all the easy Whole30 recipes on Hot Pan Kitchen – there’s bound to be something you’ll love!
Or look at this post of 50+ Whole30 ground beef recipes – so many options to choose from!
If you try any of these Whole30 Sheet Pan Recipes, let me know how it went in the comments below. It totally makes my day to hear how a recipe worked out for you!
*THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. I AM A PARTICIPANT IN THE AMAZON SERVICES LLC ASSOCIATES PROGRAM, AN AFFILIATE ADVERTISING PROGRAM DESIGNED TO PROVIDE A MEANS FOR ME TO EARN FEES BY LINKING TO AMAZON.COM AND AFFILIATED SITES. AS AN AMAZON ASSOCIATE I EARN FROM QUALIFYING PURCHASES, MEANING WHEN YOU CLICK THEM I RECEIVE A SMALL COMMISSION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING MY WORK AND MY FAMILY THIS WAY!
PIN THIS LIST OF 30+ WHOLE30 SHEET PAN RECIPES FOR LATER!