These leftover turkey enchiladas are easy to make and totally delicious. The filling has cooked down onion and green chilis to add a little kick of flavor but they’re still mild enough for kids. Perfect for after the holidays!
– 1 tbsp butter plus more for spreading on the baking dish
– 1/2 white onion
– 1/2 tsp kosher salt
– 4 ounces diced green chiles
– 2 cups shredded turkey (or chicken if you don't have turkey)
– 8 tortillas (gluten free or flour)
– 8 ounces enchilada sauce
– 6 ounces shredded cheese
– 2 green onions chopped (optional)
Heat the butter in a pan, then cook the onions and diced chiles, adding in the turkey until warm. Separate into sections to evenly distribute into the tortillas.