I’ve teamed up with some amazing other food bloggers to put together a Fall Fruit Frenzy Roundup! These in season recipes are great ideas for a party or just as desserts for a weeknight meal. Celebrate autumn with these fall flavors!
Fall Fruit Frenzy Recipes
- Vegan Hazelnut Pear Crips & Miso Caramel by Kasey at Well-Fed Soul This healthy and comforting dessert is refined sugar free, and packs a surprise punch of miso in the caramel! When making, be sure to use both the oats and miso are gluten free as some are not.
- Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk by Kat at Crunchy Kat Nothing says fall quite like pumpkin, and this drink gives an alternative to a pumpkin spice latte. Made smooth and creamy with the almond milk, it’s a way to drink up fall.
- Baked Apple Dumplings by Jennifer at Wanderlust and Wellness How do you like these apples? Wrapped up in pastry dough, of course! These are like little mini apple pies, without having to slice all the apples. Just be sure to use gluten free pastry dough.
- Baked Apples with Ginger, Dates, & Pecans by Taryn at Hot Pan Kitchen It wouldn’t be a fall fruit roundup without more than one apple recipe! These apples are stuffed with sweet and crunchy goodness then baked to make the outside nice and soft. They’re also naturally sweetened with the dates, and can serve as a dessert or as a side dish (maybe served alongside pork).
There you have it! Four great ways to enjoy the fruits of fall. If you’re after more fall flavors, check out the following recipes:
– Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
– Gluten Free Maple Pecan Banana Bread
– Oven Roasted Kabocha Squash Soup with Coconut Milk
– Slow Cooker Curried Butternut Squash Soup
If you try any of these recipes let me know how it went in the comments below. It totally makes my day to hear how a recipe worked out for you.